Happy endings come in all forms. These are easily the top five happy endings in Hong Kong.
5. The Road to Hong Kong: (1962) Bob Hope always dished out the happy endings.
4. Whang Long in Hong Kong: (1976) “Are you Chinese or Japanese?” “I am half and half.” “Then I will only half kill you!!”
3. Barok Goes to Hong Kong: (1984) Before there was Borat, there was Barok.
2. Chop Socky – Sword Fighting: (2003) Not a happy ending per say as this is a documentary, but its called “Chop Socky – Sword Fighting!” I mean come on! That counts right?
1. Happy Ding Dong: (1986) I’m not exactly sure if this takes place in Hong Kong, or if it has a happy ending. But judging from the title, I’m guessing it has at least one of those.
While on the subject of Ding Dongs, here’s a questionable cartoon of the King Ding Dong peddling his wares.
What did you think this post was about? Perv.